Saturday, July 20, 2013

Abbottabad operation could not become possible without collaboration of our own men: Dr A Q Khan


KARACHI, (monitoring desk): Nuclear scientist and father of Pakistan nuclear bomb Dr Abdul Qadir Khan said Saturday  Abottabad operation could not become possible without the collaboration of our own men.
“Abbottahad operation was not possible without the help of our  men. Atom bomb is in safe hands. It is not so  that four helicopters come here and take it away. Had I been astrologer I would have seen execution  noose  around the neck of Musharraf”, he said this while talking to media men after attending annual Aftar Dinner held here under Society for Education Welfare.
 “I was asked to make atomic bomb which I made. Had I been asked to generate power I would have

generated it. I sorted out the national security issue of the country in the form of atomic bomb. No one has asked me so for to address electricity problem. If powers are given to me I will resolve this problem too”, he underlined.
Regarding the PML-N led government he said Mian Nawaz Sharif had learnt lesson from the previous tenures. We are pinning good hopes on his government, he added.
Surgical operation is needed in Karachi, he stressed. Police and Rangers have failed in Karachi therefore, it is must that surgical operation be carried out through army, he held.
Karachi is under occupation of different groups, he said adding extortion of money and  sectarian and ethnic riots are major causes of violence in Karachi,.
About local bodies elections he said these should take place under Election Commission. Besides it, army or rangers should monitor these elections as well, he remarked.
To a question on an independent presidential candidate he said no president in the country  has made his exit in graceful manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment